Yookr Services Terms and Conditions
1. Relationship between you and Yookr.
By using our Websites, our Applications, our Products and services, our Web hosting services, our application program Interface (Hereinafter the “Services”) you expressly manifest your agreement to the following Yookr Services Terms and Conditions.
The Yookr Services Terms and Conditions are binding and form a contract between you and Yookr. Yookr is a Dutch corporation, having its registered office at Villa Flora, Sint Jansweg 20, 5928 RC Venlo, in The Netherlands (hereinafter “Yookr” or “We”).
The Yookr Services Terms and Conditions are composed of:
- Our Policy Statement on Data Protection
- Our legal notes
- Our General Sales Conditions
Our Products must be used in accordance with the User guide attached to it. You can find our userguide on the Yookr Help Center.
As a user of Yookr Services, You, acknowledge and guarantee:
- That You have obtained and read a copy of the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions
- To be in possession of the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions on a durable media especially, but not limited to, by printing them out; Durable media means any instrument which enables you to store information addressed personally to you in a way accessible for future reference for a period of time adequate for the purposes of the information and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored
- To be of age or authorized to use the Services under the law of your country of residence;
- That you agree with, and do not object with any clause or part of the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions;
- That by using all or part of the Services you do not object with any clause or part of the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions;
Any objection or contestation to the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions (hereafter the "Conditions") would be interpreted as a refusal to agree to the Conditions. IF YOU WERE TO DISAGREE WITH THOSE TERMS AND CONDITION YOU ARE REQUESTED NOT TO USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
2. Modification of the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions
It is understood between the parties that Yookr keeps the right, in any case, to modify all or part of the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions, to reflect changes to the law or any applicable regulation, changes to our Services or any event which is deemed sufficient by Yookr to command such revisions. Any new version of the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions will not apply retroactively but replaces and supersedes the previous Yookr Services Terms and Conditions. We advise you to frequently consult the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions and to save the latter version on durable media.
3. General provisions
If any provision of Yookr Services Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalid or unenforceable part or provision will be deemed as unwritten.
Any failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under the Yookr Services Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof.
c. Evidence – Electronic communication
Any notification and communication between Yookr and you can be realised by any electronic means of communication such as emails. You hereby grant us your express consent for sending you by electronic means of communication any notification through your Yookr Account.
d. Governing law – Dispute resolution
In the event of any controversy or dispute between Yookr and You arising out of or in connection with your use of any Products and Services (such as our Website, API, Application etc.) provided by Yookr, the parties shall attempt, promptly, in good faith and before any judicial action, to resolve the dispute though alternative dispute resolution.
The Parties may agree to resolve their dispute in accordance with Directive 2013/11/UE of the European parliament and of the council of the 21 may 2013 on alternative dispute resolution for Consumer disputes and the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the council of 21 May 2013 online dispute resolution for Consumer disputes.